It’s never too early to teach teens business.
Students from China, Europe, and around the country attend this highly regarded program coordinated by the Concordia University Irvine School of Business. Entrepreneurial high school students learn from many of Southern California’s most accomplished business leaders about what it takes to become a successful business owner of the future.
Students learn essential business skills, such as:
■ Business Plans
■ Pitch Meetings
■ Financial Planning
■ Adult Business Life
■ Elevator Speeches
■ and more!
Parents and public are invited to watch students present their final business plans to a panel of local celebrity judges as they try to claim the top prize.
Join Kerri Kasem and other celebrity judges, speakers, coaches, mentors, teens and parents at the 2014 Teen Entrepreneur Academy Business Plan Championship. Get your tickets click here — and be part of this exciting competition. Friday July 18, 2014 – 5pm to 7:30 pm
Judges-Celebrities and CEOs-Finals Friday afternoon-5 pm:
- Arthur Carter, Vice President, Wells Fargo Bank
- Moctesuma Esparza, Emmy-award winning Producer and CEO, Maya Cinemas North America, Inc.
- Jeff Hoffman Founder, Priceline
- Kerri Kasem, Business Owner, TV/Radio Host, Founder, Kasem Cares Foundation
- Chalene Johnson, Founder, SMART Success Academy and New York Times bestselling author
- Phil Liberatore, CPA, The IRS Problem Solver
- Rosario Marin, 41st Treasurer of the United States, and former California Secretary of the State and Consumer Services Agency
- Noel Massie, President, UPS, Southern California and Chair, Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- Frank Singer, Founding member, Tech Coast Angels